Friday, March 6, 2020

Create One Product Shopify Store With All Features











About:

Hi, I am Anuj. I am dropshipping from last 4 years 



In the starting General stores used to work. As there was no competition Any product you choose would work really well. But Now in 2019 dropshipping has changed. So Doing product research becomes very important these days.  



One Product Store is the best because you can focus on one winning product and Test it in many ways. 



What the store design will Include

  • Help you in finding the winning product if you don't have any
  • Design and Setup one product store with a premium theme
  • Add a professional description and images for your product
  • Import product reviews and add them on product page
  • Design a professional homepage That explains your product
  • Any other features of your choice


Contact me to discuss your requirements in detail. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller delivered a good store that met my requirements. Thankyou.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir, I am glad that I was able to help you :)

Seller's Response:

This guy is really good! This is my second time working with him and he is consistently pleasant, professional and a great addition to my team. So glad I have a “go to” guy that I can trust to get the job done well:). Thanks

:

Thanks ma'am, It was an again amazing experience working with you :)

:

OMG what can I say about Anuj?!! He is extremely patient, knowledgeable and professional. It was awesome working with him and I plan on having him as my “go to guy” for all things shopify. Thank you so much for a job well done;)




No comments:

Post a Comment