Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Greetings!



If you are looking for a professional, clean and attractive web design or want to redesign your old fashioned website, than congratulations!!!



You're on right gig.



I am WIX arena expert and have 5 years experience in wix site design and redesign. I completed 1500+ websites in Wix with my creative team. 



I offer following WIX services



  • Web Design/Redesign.
  • Adding a new page in your existing site.
  • Responsive designs.
  • Bug fixing or WIX code problems.
  • Shift  your site from WIX to any other platform.
  • Shift your site from any other platform to WIX.
  • Clone a website in WIX
  • Domain connection
  • Setting up business mail


Please contact me first and discuss your before to purchase gig and discuss your requirements because  i deliver quality work.



I look forward to work with you.



Warm Regards


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment