Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

                          CONTACT ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS SPECIAL PRICES 



I've designed and developed many Webflow websites that stand out from the rest. I have a minimal design aesthetic and focus on creating websites that are easy to use for your customers and easy to manage for your team. I do not work on platforms outside of Webflow. 



I focus on creating high-quality, unique, and easy to use Webflow websites. 



 I will design:

1. Fully Responsive Website as per your requirements

2. Best design and layout revisions until 100% satisfaction

5. 100% Search Engine Friendly URL structure and SEF patches applied

6. Special attention to UI/UX

7. Visually attractive Graphical layout

8. Enhanced Security with Image optimization 

9. Fully functional CMS





The Process 



Discovery - 
 This is where your site design comes into play. We discuss competitors in your space and make sure we are creating a one of a kind product for your users. 



Build - 
 This phase is dedicated to the building of your site.



Launch -  Validate, test, spell check and host. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Phenomenal seller!!!!! Super fast and an expert with Webflow. Was able to make a ton of changes super quickly and get the site as perfectly as I wanted in a short amount of time

Seller's Response:

Remarkable experience

Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with this seller for my Webflow site and I'm still amazed at the attention to detail and work ethic. Nothing but positive experiences, I highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with

:

NEBXD1 WAS AMAZING! Best contractor I've ever worked with. He went above and beyond to way overdeliver in every way. I can't believe how legendary the site is with his creative ideas and super fast execution - mind blown. You won't be disappointed. Plus he's got a great personality. Looking forward to hanging next time I'm in NYC!




No comments:

Post a Comment