Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

I will create your website according to your needs and requirements and make amendments until client satisfied.


I am a Front-End developer with can do attitude, powerful and unique experience, always find something challenging to do, my experiences range from building responsive websites, that work well cross-browser and get the best solutions for my clients, to the enterprise websites that works open source for user interaction. My code fully responsive and compatible with all web and mobile. 


What gives me an edge over other providers is that my area of expertise includes :
* Progressive Web Apps for Desktop and Mobile

* HTML5/CSS3
* Javascript
* Typescript
* Firebase
* Responsive Design
* Psd to HTML (pixel perfect conversion)
* High qulity designs with animations


Passionate for my work
Lets do it together!

Reviews


:

Good response time, helpful, hard worker. I will order again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment