Sunday, March 15, 2020











About:

RECRUITMENT WEBSITE| HIRING WEBSITE | STAFFING WEBSITE | JOB BOARD AGENCY 

I am a prolific expert in creating responsive RECRUITMENT WEBSITE for companies /staff/individuals. I will design a powerful, feature-rich job responsive RECRUITMENT WEBSITE for your agency or business.  



MY OFFERS INCLUDES:

  • I will make a suggestion on the design of the web-site if you already have one I will build according to your requirements.
  • An attractive front page which displays your choice of information and logo.
  • A download section for timesheets and registration forms.
  • An upload section where contractors can upload registration forms, ID and timesheets.
  • A live jobs section which you can update when the site is live 
  • A staff profile page.
  • Responsive admin panel
  • Social media integration
  • Powerful content management system
  • Job alerts.....AND lots more



Please contact me before placing orders so we can discuss your project in detail. I can accommodate any requirements/reference samples you have for your site.  
I am ready to help you on an immediate basis in making your RECRUITMENT WEB-SITE look more professional and attractive



Excited to hear from you

Thanks

Jay-Sax.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment