Saturday, March 21, 2020

Create Your Wordpress Website











About:

Are you looking to create a beautiful website for your brand, company or startup ? If yes, welcome!

I am a web developer who specializes in designing and developing eye catching professional websites for you or your business.

 

I will create a attractive, mobile friendly website custom designed to fit your brand to the last pixel.

 

What I provide in my gig:



  • WordPress Installation and setup.
  • Premium Theme installation.
  • Theme demo setup
  • Quality Stock Images.
  • Website security & Google SEO optimization.
  • Social Media Integration, Contact Forms, Google Maps E.t.c.
  • Professional design & layout.
  • Image optimization for faster loading.


What i'll need:

  • Your logo
  • Company or brand niche.
  • preferred style; minimal, modern e.t.c. (optional, I can choose what I think best fits) 
  • A company brochure that contains all the info that will be on your website.
  • Your WordPress login credentials if you already have one installed, if not, your hosting cpanel login.



If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply you ASAP.

I look forward to working with you!

Thanks :)

George.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Once again George has just done an amazing job!! Third time working with him and really can’t praise his work enough! Let him prove to you he has what it takes to provide exactly what you want. Cheers mate.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Josh! It was nice working for you !

Seller's Response:

Delivered what was requested and fast. Shows great interest in our project and objective. a rare trait

Seller's Response:

my leap of faith was rewarded. Finally someone who has taken a contributing position to my forum. He is providing over and above service and exceeding expectations

:

Happy to be of service!




No comments:

Post a Comment