Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Living in the digital world, web design is now a necessity for business, whether big or small. Without a website, you lose a huge portion of sales from Internet-savvy customers searching for your company's products and services online.If you are looking for an experienced web designer, you've come to the right place! I want to make my clients 100% happy with my work. With over 10+ years of experience in the creative fields, I’ve built brands from the ground up and I have a track record of designing websites that look good and perform well on computers, mobile phones, and tablets.



All packages include:

✔️ Fully customized WordPress website

✔️ Cutting edge design

✔️ Branding

✔️ State of the art functionality

✔️ Responsive

✔️ 100% satisfaction

NOTE: I do not buy the Domain for your website. I only build the website and design it for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Integrating Plugins

  • Amazon
  • Contact Form 7
  • Facebook
  • Gravity Forms
  • Instagram
  • Mailchimp
  • Paypal
  • Twitter
  • W3 Total Cache
  • WooCommerce
  • WordPress SEO by Yoast
  • Youtube

Have a question?

Read my FAQ or simply contact me.

Reviews


:

Excellent seller! Delivered my website 3 days ahead of time! It's perfect!

:

WOW! I didn't expect such amazing results for such a low price. You're worth much more than what you're charging. He had excellent communication and really took the time to make sure the website was what I wanted it to be. Very professional, polite, and accommodating. He even suggested some available domain names for me. I'm so excited my restaurant has an actual website now! Thank you so much!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment