Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Design Landing Page And Create Or Clone Any Webpage In Elementor











About:

Hi,


Are you looking for an eye-catching, responsive landing page with intuitive design?



☛ Are you looking for a coming soon/mantainance/under construction page?
☛ Are you looking for a landing page for your app/product/service?
☛ Are you looking for a landing page for an upcoming event?
☛ Are you looking for tweaking or redesigning your old landing page?


If your answer is YES, you have come to the right person.



I design beautiful, responsive landing page using Elementor Pro Page Builder for your app/service/product/company/events etc.



What this gig offers?
  • Coming Soon, under construction, scheduled maintenance, countdown page
  • App, service, product landing page
  • Affiliate offers, upcoming event based landing page
  • Create or clone any type of webpage

  • Intuitive design
  • Responsive page in all platforms
  • Multiple revisions


Extra Features
  • 100+ samples to choose the layout (if you need a layout)

  • Email marketing service integration
  • Pricing table
  • Accordion

  • Opt-in and contact form


Have a look at my previous works here: flic.kr/s/aHsmAJevSX


Note: I can also redesign or tweak your old landing page for visual and performance improvements.


Thanks
Shah Paran Srijan

Reviews


:

Srijan is excellent. He is smart, fast, and reliable. He is friendly and easy to work with. This is I think my third time hiring him, and I will again, no doubt.

:

Srijan is always, always, always ON POINT! Excellent service. He is smart, creative and easy to work with. I only hope he doesn't get too busy for my next project. 😊

:

awesome to work with

:

What I loved most about working with him was his anticipation of my needs, even better than I could ask. He understood fully what I was "after" and exceeded my expectations by creatively solving the problem. Oh, and he was QUICK about it! I not only highly recommend this seller, but will definitely be hiring him again.

:

Truly great at his work very fast and friendly if you need landing pages don't waste your time money or effort he's your guy




No comments:

Post a Comment