Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create Or Redesign Your Squarespace Website











About:

=> Please note that, If you have any type of issue, Please message me before ordering <= 



Do you want a professional, attractive, business-looking Squarespace website, but can't find that look right?

Are you tensed about your visitor not find your Squarespace site good? I can help you to create or redesign your online or personal website.



I can create your:

    ✔  Blog & Magazine

    ✔  Online Stores

    ✔  Cover Pages

    ✔  Photographers

    ✔  Artists

    ✔  Restaurants

    ✔  Musicians

    ✔  Weddings

    ✔  Custom Squarespace site and many more!



I can create your Squarespace site whether you need a product based online store, blog, eCommerce or any other type of website.

If you want a brand new custom theme for your Squarespace I can do the work for you. As the price might varies.



I have 5 years of experience on Squarespace. not only as a business owner but as a professional website designer. I have extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, jQuery, and cms. I can create your Squarespace site and accomplish almost anything you want me to:).



I will give you 100% support even if the contract is ended!



Let me know if you have any question.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shad was a godsend! If you're looking for someone to design your Squarespace website, look no further. Shad was professional, communicative and kind. The final website was everything that I had hoped for - and more! He was extremely patient with me getting back to him with design iterations as I had a lot on my plate. He made excellent recommendations about additional applications I may want to incorporate to realize my vision. I feel very lucky to have worked with him. Just book Shad already!

Seller's Response:

Great client! Very clear and concise in defining the requirements, and quick to respond to communications! Really looking forward to possible future work from Kaamil! :)

Seller's Response:

This was the best experience I've had on fiverr. The seller did a fantastic job on my website and worked quickly.

Seller's Response:

It was a great experience working with Luna, She provides and explains what is required to complete the project. I look forward to future opportunities to working with you. Thank you.

:

Second project in an month, he done some small changes for me in between gigs, great guy!! Super work. Will be back. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment