Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create And Develop Your Website Plus Wordpress Web For You











About:

Services Offered: Responsive Wordpress DesignCustom Wordpress WebsiteProfessional WordPress Website


Hi, I'm Paccy, a web developer with 4 yrs experience in WordPress Website DesignsMy experience enables me to create modern & responsive web sites with high quality, professional look, and feel. I understand that every website that represents a business plays a very important role in its growth. That's why I treat every website according to its nature with the following must-have features.



➤ I will create  themes

➤ Responsive & Mobile Friendly

➤ Fastest Loading Time

➤ Call to Actions Buttons

➤ Mobile-First Design

➤ Sliders

➤ Image Galleries

➤ Contact Forms

➤ SEO Optimisation

➤ Social Media Integration like FB, Instagram, Twitter

➤ Call to Actions Buttons

➤ Security Plugins





Feel free to ask any questions.



Please message me before placing the order. 

Reviews


:

the work was delivered early as promised, easy to work with, makes corrections fast and straight forward, looking forward to working with you again, I recommend him, you won't regret it

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment