Friday, March 6, 2020

Create Stunning Teachable, Thinkific, Online Course Website











About:



ONLINE COURSE CREATION | LMS
-  Teachable and Thinkific both make it easy to create courses online. Both platforms offer unlimited hosting for content like videos, PDFs, and text, and allow you to break up your course content via lessons and chapters (or sections/lectures depending on which site you’re on!) On either platform lessons can be one piece of content, or multiple pieces of content all together (for example, a video, some text, and a comment area). 



Thinkific are two of the best online course platforms that allow you to create unlimited courses, users, bandwidth and video memory in all your projects. They both offer robust services at a reasonable price and are very similar in what they have to offer to their direct competitors.





I can proficiently help you with:

- Link your custom domain/subdomain DNS to your school

- Course Creation
- Market and sell

- Site Design and Customization



Also, you can be confident that my clients are my first priority, I try to never let down anyone as I wouldn't like to be let down, I treat my clients as I'd like to be treated.



Thanks


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lyzzydam has provided me with unsurpassed service and incredible expertise! I am so impressed with what she has done I would like to use her services exclusively in future. Lyzzydam was amazing and I feel she has given me so much more than just a designs. She has gone above and beyond expectations and helped me to create a first impression that I am truly proud of. Once again, thank you Lyzzydam for your amazing services.

:

I will use again.

:

She advertised that she would create a stunning teachable website. I paid for 3 pages, she only worked on 2 pages. She did not have any pride in her work. She literally threw pictures up with wording and slapped text directly over it - leaving the entire header illegible and then asked me how I thought that looked. I had to go back and fix everything myself. I hired her to help me and she made my job harder. very disappointed.

:

Hi Zoeshaw909, Thanks for your order one more time, but the feedback you left for me is totally negative. I made all the changes you requested for and did the pages you ask me to do Course page and the homepage designs and even the course upload i did everything. Now what is the 3rd page?

:

I will work with her again




No comments:

Post a Comment