Sunday, March 15, 2020











About:

   (*Only Python Django website Realted services are available as django developer*)



Hello, I'm Hamza (Software Engineer)



    I will do all the work related to Python Django Web Development because both are at 1st ranking in world and the reason is they give strong security,fast speed,extra features. 

I can:



In Front-End Development 



  •  HTML
  • CSS
  • Bootstrap
  • Full Responsive Design (With respect to every Device)
In Back-End Development



  • Developed Code
  • Efficiencent Logic
  • SEO Friendly
  • Forms validation


Databases I'will Use



  • Postgresql (I'will recommend This because this is BEST at all for Web Development)

     
I'will do also if you want

  • Mysql
  • Sqlite
  • Laragon


(*Extra Feature*) 

Admin Panel (where you can handle the web activites)



Why you shoud hire me

  • I am experienced with python Django
  • give quality over the mony
  • alwasy meet the timeline
 

I will recommed you a Skype chat or call to understand complex issues related to requirements. 



NOTE: Before placing the any order, please contact me I will Respond very soon.



Regards,

Muhammad Hamza



for more about me 

please visit 

https://jb4u786.wixsite.com/aroojcorporate



Reviews


: : : : :


1 comment: