Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create And Customize Your Wordpress Website











About:

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering and over 5 years plus of Wordpress website Design and Development experience. I specialize in Wordpress Designing and Development as well as good hand experience in adobe Photoshop. If needed I can provide you my previous work.

 

There are some sellers that offer full website customization and redesign for their basic Gig. I offer one page customization for my basic $15 Gig package because I invest quality time stunning and professional work for you.

I will:

  • Wordpress Installation with demo content and Required Plugins.
  • Customize Logo, Favicon, banner, Header, slider, sidebar, coloring, font, images, content, and footer etc.
  • Redesign your existing wordpress website and blog.
  • Optimize your site speedup and SEO support.
  • A fully functional E-commerce website on demand.
  • Backup, cloning and migration from one hosting to another.
  • Everything is related to wordpress.

 

Why choose me?

  • Quality work & cost effective Price.
  • Money back Guarantee.
  • Unlimited revision until you are 100% satisfied.
  • 24/7 Support.

Reviews


:

Some issues solved

:

Zeeshan was great guy to work with, resolved the bug and issue promptly, was available at any time to help with the issue. Looking forward to work with him in future

:

Outstanding experience with zeash_orak. I recommend it very one. Great seller timely response wonderful skills. thanks for your great jobe. I wish you very good luck in the future.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment