Saturday, March 21, 2020

Create A Custom Professional Wix Website











About:

I will design a responsive and professional Wix website for you. I've worked on several Wix projects across different sectors. I wish i'll accomplish your goal.



Wix is a good, user-friendly, website building platform. I always help my users to create amazing, professional looking sites, which can be updated and edited with the greatest of ease after post completion! Absolutely sites are 100% search engine friendly. I help my clients design their templates and choose the right theme to suit their business needs, giving them tips on how the website's work flow should be.




This package includes:



  • Full website creation using "Wix Code"

  • Redesign and fix your bugs

  • Stunning landing page
  • Responsive design
  • Scrolling page
  • SEO keystroke
  • Design from scratch
  • Speedy delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions



What can I do for you:



  • Clone a wix website

  • Upgrade your current site to next level

  • Add new features using Wix Code/Wix Corvid

  • Additional customization
  • Wix API integration
  • Blog Creation



I put in my best effort to every project I work on and guarantee that you would get the best possible output. Try me and you will understand the difference.



NOTE:- Kindly Contact me before placing this gig. Thanks.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Overall this job took much longer than anticipated due to a lot of missed dates given by the team. They delivered what was requested and was accommodating to changes and fixing bugs and other issues. My review score would be higher if they paid a bit more attention to detail, user experience and if deadlines were met on time. If you are not in a rush, this team will eventually get you what you need.

Seller's Response:

you should understand developers perception

Seller's Response:

Great first time experience with Nitish! Good technical knowledge and able to solve my custom tracking pixel integration with WIX even when others say it is not possible. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

nice to working with you

Seller's Response:

Appreciated the prompt communication but the seller took on a task (search/filter functions) they did not have the knowledge to execute.




No comments:

Post a Comment