Saturday, March 21, 2020

Create A Responsive Website











About:

I will write You a full and modern responsive one-page website about ANY topic you desire.



I will need your ideas, principals and if possible any sorts of images that could help along the process.



if you don't have any of those then I will create you a stock website with random images for you to tweak and add later.



the source code is yours to keep and free to modify if anything, I can also upload them to your Web host panel.



all files I will be needing will be relative to the website you have in mind.



you can send me the files via E-Mail or Google Drive or DropBox.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

10 Stars. No matter the time zone, joeymg communicates the service provided to accommodate the needs of the buyer while suggesting ways to make the buyer's product better. If you want to hire a great website designer, see joeymg.

:

thank you Soo much!!! 😊😊😊 I'm so happy

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment