Saturday, March 7, 2020

Design A Personalized Squarespace Website











About:

*Please message me PRIOR to placing your order* - it's important that we first discuss your project needs to ensure your deadlines can be met.



Are you struggling to give your site a more 'polished' appearance but are not sure how?



I have experience as a business owner and the Squarespace CMS Platform. I can take your site to the next level in appearance and function. I know what it takes - and how to EXECUTE this - to make your brand shine online.



I will work with you to figure out how best to highlight you and your brand, in a way that makes you completely stand out online.



Changes offered include adding photo galleries, design (like changing the color scheme), PDF Uploads, e-commerce installations, adding Google analytics and much more.

Reviews


:

Lovely seller. Very helpful and easy to communicate with.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment