Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Design E Commerce, Pos, Angular, PHP And Wordpress Website











About:

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█




NOTE: PLEASE INBOX ME FIRST, BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER TO DISCUSS IT IN DETAIL



INTRO



I will develop web applications for you. I will ensure the quality and the performance or the apps. Customer can customize the design. Whole code will be revised twice or more. Total customer satisfaction guaranteed. I have more than 5 years of experience and degree in Computer Science. 



My Services:

  • cloud base point of sale application
  • e-commerce website
  • professional business website(with free graphics and logo design )
  • android application 
  • AR application(Using unity 3D)
  • POS
Programming Languages:

  • HTML 5 
  • CCS3
  • Javascript
  • Bootstrap
  • Java EE
  •  Php (laravel,symfony)
  • Nodejs
  • Angular 7
  • React js
  • Android
  • React-native
  • Wordpress
  • Wix
  • Mysql
  • Mongodb

Why choose me?

  • Flexible with my time just in .
  •  Believe in quality not quantity.
  •  Organized and neat with my work
  • Affordable Price



Disclaimer:

Contact me for any type of your projects but not for the projects related to submit to institutions. i will assist you in all projects with 100% quality.

Reviews


:

perfect job all woks fine

:

EXCELLENT job! Exactly what we needed completed! Will work with many times!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment