Sunday, March 22, 2020

Create Custom Cms From Scratch With Firebase











About:

Updating your content will be as easy as updating your facebook profile.



Hi, My name is Biaksang

I'm offering my service as a web developer, to create a dynamic website with a user friendly custom CMS that can be used on all devices (mobile, tablet, desktop). I will build an admin panel that only you can access, you will login to this panel with your email and password.



I will build the front-end with:



  • Html
  • Css
  • Javascript


And the back-end with:



  • Firebase




Benefits of a custom CMS:



  • Fully customised based on your particular needs
  • It can be used with mobile browser
  • Firebase is secure




Contact me first before placing an order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment