Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

{{REQUIRED: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AND ORDER TO AVOID CANCELLATION.}}

Need a Wix website?

 I will do the following
 



  • add Wix code

  • develop any custom Wix app(are you tired of paying for subscriptions on Wix apps, I will develop a custom app with Wix code meaning you will not be paying monthly subscriptions eg I have developed custom booking system, blog feature on Wix.)

  • add database

  • full site design and redesign

  • search functionality

  • API integration with 3rd party services

  • dynamic pages for categories and items

  • custom form

  • custom members area

  • integrate forms to email notification

  • login/signup

  • custom Wix Stores layout

  • MailChimp, Google Docs, SMTP, CRM

  • Send grid integration

  • and more!



In the end, I shall provide you a video of how to website works for FREE!
Please send me the login details for the Wix account or add me as a contributor upon placing the order.
Please note that the WIX premium plan is not included in this price.
Please note that the site content (i.e. written content, logo, icons, product images) have to be provided by the client.


If you have any question PLEASE feel free to contact me.....

Looking forward to work with you!

Regards,

Ian

Reviews


:

Worked with Ian many times and he always delivers amazing work! Go with him for your next project you won't be disappointed!

:

This seller was able to do what "Studio" sellers couldn't do. Did the job exactly how I asked and I am now working with him with other jobs. Not many people I can trust on Fiverr, he is absolutely one of them. Great job. Thank you again.

:

Very good experience, excellent communication, great knowledge of the wix platform!! Extremely happy with his delivery ! Ian was very patient with me and my every request to re-tweak each detail. Definitely recommend to others and will work with him always for my website! Thanks a million Ian!!

:

Great job for us did a lot of hard work to get some code up and running for our website. Really worked hard for us.

:

The work was done as described but the seller was very slow to complete the work and could have saved time asking a couple of questions to clarify the work up front. However I am very happy with the final result




No comments:

Post a Comment