Friday, March 20, 2020

Design And Build A Wordpress Website With Divi Theme











About:

Hello!



WordPress+DIVI Theme+Design or Redesign+Website Development



I will design you a beautiful, professional website using wordpress and the DIVI theme!



-Completely Customized Design

-Beautiful header and footer with user-friendly navigation bar

-completely responsive and usable on mobile devices

-plugins included

-include lifetime updates of the DIVI theme

-animated components on the website

-optin forms, contact forms, popups, etc

-Skype video meeting after it is live to teach the client how to use DIVI and make basic changes



~If you can dream it, I can build it~



WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE ME?



I work exclusively in WordPress and the DIVI Theme and I know the system front, back, and side-to-side. I can build you a beautiful site to your specifications. 



I will turn your dreams into a beautiful site to represent you and your business.

You can count on me to make this a great website.

I can't wait to work with you!



Reviews


:

Steve does outstanding work, and he really cares about his customer. He is very proactive and dependable, and very responsive. He works hard for you and is very professional. If you want a professional looking website, then Steve is you guy!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment