Thursday, March 19, 2020

Develop A Custom Jimdo Website For Your Business











About:

If you are looking for a Responsive, Functional and Creative Website delivered fast, then Jimdo is the perfect platform for you and you have come to the right person.

I am a Professional Web designer with over 6 years of experience working with more than 50 clients. I have recently joined Fiver to provide my expertise and experience to professionals just like you, who deserve a quality product.

I have a keen eye for detail and I am immaculate with my work ethics.  

My Gig will offer you the following features:

  • Professional Full Jimdo web-site
  • Responsive website across platforms
  • Redesigning Jimdo website
  • E-commerce (Jimdo Store or custom Store)
  • Favicon Creation
  • SEO
  • Code customization with responsive design
  • Plugin installation with POWr.io
  • Multilingual Jimdo website
  • 24x7 support for the clients
  • 100% delivery on time
  • Email subscription integration, Social Media integration , Customer Contact form.
  • Payment Gateway integration

For a professional Jimdo website for your business, get in touch with me now!

Reviews


:

He did a great job. I realy like the new homepage. Thank you.

:

Nice!! Thank you.. great Job!

:

nice guy nice work

:

Very helpful with great experience.

:

easy and good work, he got an eye for design.




No comments:

Post a Comment