Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

**Certified Squarespace Circle Member**



STEP 1: I'll set up your website so you don't have to pull your hair out trying to get on top of it. This includes creating an account if you don't already have one. We'll work together to create home base!



STEP 2: We'll discuss your goals and exactly what you want as a result of our creation. We'll make a vision of your ideal layout, colours, images, texts and any other essentials that you can see in your mind's eye.



STEP 3: I'll create the website you are imagining (at the very least). I'll be in contact with you through the process and you will be able to see the website construction so you can contact me with any mid-production additions. I'm efficient with communication as I strive to always be available on e-mail, don't hesitate to contact me along the way.



STEP 4: Once the website is completed we'll review it together and make note of any changes or additions. I'll go away and fix these before we repeat this process until it is perfect (the satisfaction guarantee comes into play).



STEP 5: You'll have the coolest website out of all of your friends. I'll set you up so that you can edit it and keep it up to date (that's important).



Reviews


:

Kirstie was a pleasure to work with. She took my content and created the website i envisioned. Kirstie was very responsive to any additions or changes i requested. my project was completed on time and exactly as i expected. I Highly recommend her for your projects, and look forward to working with her again in the future.

:

Kirstie delivers quality work and really helps non tech people like me. She provides guidance on what you need to do on your side to set site up, transfer domains etc....none of which I had a clue about it! Love the end result would recommend Kirstie.

:

kirstie did a great job on my project, I am happy to recommend her and will definitely use her skills in the future for ongoing development.

:

Smooth, clear, and friendly!

:

Kristie clearly understood my needs and she did them expeditiously




No comments:

Post a Comment