Thursday, March 5, 2020

Design And Develop A Fully Responsive Squarespace Website











About:

**Please message me PRIOR to placing your order** .  It is very important that we gather your project requirements before we start building your site. 





Do you need a website for your Project, Business or Portfolio? 



You’ve signed up with Squarespace but don't have the time or skills to put one together?




No problem. I can definitely help you out!



I'm an experienced web designer/developer. I’ve been working with Squarespace for 3+ years and have created a few websites using the platform. I can guarantee you a very high quality of professionalism and work. 



Pricing Beyond Packages:
  • $35 Per additional Web-Page / Parallax section
  • $25 Domain Name Registration & Mapping (DNS)

  • $25 Assisting larger Squarespace related issues
  • $10 Assisting small Squarespace related issues

Reviews


:

very great work!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment