Thursday, March 5, 2020

Migrate Your Website From One Host Or Domain To Another











About:

>>> Please it is very important you contact me with details/requirements before placing an order (especially if the host is GoDaddy).>>>


So you've finally decided to ditch that unreliable host and have pitched your tent with a more reliable one. Now you are faced with the problem of MIGRATING your site from the old host to the new one. Or it could be that you just changed domains. Or you just want to restore a backup of your site.


Whether it is Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, or any other site or blog, don't worry because you are in the right gig.


Gig Services:


  • Migrate/move your website from old to new host
  • Transfer your domain from old to new one
  • Cloning your website


I can also help restore your backups.


If you order my gig, I promise to work with you to ensure 100% SATISFACTION.


I also do full WordPress site creation, help/consultation, backup, cloning, customization, and performance and SEO. Please check my other gigs for those.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so impressed by this guy. He do such a good quality job and so cheap. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer to work for. I am really impressed by his professionalism. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

The seller completed the Gig as requested. We endured a few communication difficulties throughout, but their communication was prompt and in the end the work was 100% solid.

Seller's Response:

The buyer is petty and unappreciative of the extra work I put into his project. I had to reconfigure his domain, which was not in the scope of work and at no extra cost, just to make sure he is satisfied.

:

This was a great interaction. I would definitely recommend this seller to others. He communicated well and my gig arrived before time!




No comments:

Post a Comment