Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

###  Wellcome to my GIG ###

Hi I’m sahid alam.I am a professional squarespace designer.I completed 100+ website on squarespace. If you want to  look like a  dream website that please  as soon as possible contact with me.I will provide your website 100% responsively.



Why are you order to me?





# Professional design

# Add new features.

# Eye catching

# Unlimited revision

# Lifetime support

# Online store

# Payment gateway integration

# Fully mobile responsive

# 100% Satisfaction

# 100% money back guarantee

#Quick delivery





My Gig Services:    





# Personal

# e-commerce

# Blog

# School

# Business

# Cleaning

# Company

# Community Building

# Informational

# Directory

# Writers / Authors

# Photo Sharing

# Multilingual

# Niche Affiliate

# Photography

# College

# Family Blogs



If you want 
any other type of website. I will provide you 100% guarantee.

NB: Please leave a message before placing your order.Thanks



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work!

:

Thanks a lot. I will work again with you.

:

It took some getting used to the 12 hour time difference. Once I made the adjustment, there was a slight understanding of what I was saying. We were able to make it through that. He got all of the changes done! The site looks 100% better than what it looked like BEFORE he made the adjustments. Thank you Sahid! I'll be back!

:

For $50 his communication was exceptional, I wanted more but he did a good job !!

:

The work was amazing and his skills are impeccableand his communication was always on point I will be forever using his service.




No comments:

Post a Comment