Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

Online Presence is vital to success of your business, and WIX is the great for any kind of business, community and personal website. The great thing about WIX is that after completion you will be able to make changes to your website without any programming knowledge. 



I provide my services to you at affordable prices to get the maximum exposure, worldwide!

My services include

  • Full website creation
  • Wix website redesign
  • Troubleshooting
  • E commerce set-up
  • Membership/login based website design


The time frame and cost differ according to the number of pages required and the features that you want built into the site. Please contact me prior to ordering so we can discuss and come to an agreement.



I put in my best effort to every project I work on and guarantee that you would get the best possible output. Try me once and you will understand the difference. 

Thank you!



Please send me the login details for the wix account upon placing the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good job, thanks

:

Great experience working with the buyer.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment