Sunday, March 22, 2020

Create, Fix Or Optimize Your Kajabi Website











About:

FUN FACT: Did you know that you can save any gig for future reference, by hitting the "save" button on the top right corner.

=======



If you have an online course / product, then Kajabi is one of the best platform out there!



I can help you do anything in your Kajabi website.



I can:

- fix bugs

- upload content

- create/modify products, offers & coupons

- setup system emails

- create email campaigns and  sequences

- help you structure your course

- create landing pages

- develop your entire kajabi website

- create funnels/pipelines that convert and generate income

- create automations and structures that make managing your list, a piece of cake



The only caveat is that with these prices, YOU will have to provide the content for the website, and I will take care of all technical setups and design.



If you want me to help you with strategy or content as well... well, I can do that and create a custom offer. I even have gigs for some of the things you might ask. 



 Just contact me first, and I'll create a custom order.

Reviews


:

Great work on this job. Khan has very good communication and finished the job efficiently. I will work with him in the future!

:

Wonderful Thankyou Shahzad

:

Excellent knowledgeable provider

:

Very quickly fixed the issue. Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment