Sunday, March 22, 2020

Create A Beautiful Responsive Wix Website For You











About:

Sorry for my bad english :) I'm from Germany and i will do my best!



This is Alex and I'll be glad to assist you with all your WIX website related needs.

What I'm offering in this gig is:



✓ Desktop and Tablet layout

✓ Mobile layout included

✓ Connect to Social Networks included

✓ Google Maps included

✓ WIX Website Design

✓ WIX Website Redesign

✓ WIX Forum & Blog integration

✓ Your Content and Logo integration

✓ fast communication



After my gig is ready i will translate the website to you wix account.

If you dont have a Wix Account i can create it for you.



Looking forward towards a pleasant business relationship with you!

Good Luck & See you around :)



P.S: Please contact me before placing an order. This way I would be able to assist you better.



With all my best.



Reviews


:

TOP Leistung!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment