Sunday, March 22, 2020

Design, Set Up Online Course Website Via Thinkific Teachable Kajabi











About:

Are you in search of an expert WEBSITE DESIGNER for your Online Course Selling website/LMS ? If Yes, Then you are the right place.

I will develop a responsive and attractive ONLINE COURSE WEBISTE, LEARNING MANAGEMENT SITE, ELEARNING WEBSITE, EDUCATIONAL WEBSITE for you on THINKIFIC , TEACHABLE , KAJABI , WORDPRESS and many other platforms  according to your requirements

In this you can upload your own Courses, set up modules, quizzes, exam, sales page and train to others and get paid. A community can also be created for your students to interact

My Service Features :



* Membership+Instructor+Course+Students+payment Gateway+ Forum+Live chat

* Various Designed Templates

* Custom Design also acceptable
* Extra features creation

* Landing page for Increase Sales for your Course



My Working style :


*Message me and Discuss with me

*I will give you free ideas and information
*Before start order I will give you my Task list



Giving you the best quality is my top priority as my design and course setting up model will allow user to get more attracted to your ONLINE COURSE , yielding to traffic, Business leads, and Draw in more potential customers.

Reviews


:

Bestseller I really love the work done by a professional and I will recommend you to many of my friends.

:

This seller has been able to achieve my desire, I just drop my requirement and went offline, then checking on his work he did he has already completed what I desire. Highly recommended

:

Okay, thanks!

:

fast and efficient,will work again with him

:

c'mon she is my Favorited ,, this is the second job given to her and and she also she also came out in a flying color ,, coming for more ,,, Thanks pyristkan




No comments:

Post a Comment