Monday, March 9, 2020

Design Or Redesign Your Wix Website











About:

                                * Designing and Redesigning your Wix Website *



Things you will get 



  • Fully Optimize 
  • On-Page SEO (Headings, Tags, Meta Descriptions)
  • Off-Page SEO (Backlinks)
  • Attractive Animations
  • Plugins Installation ( If required ) 
  • Custom Redesigns
  • Fully Responsive Website
  • SEO Content Writing 
  • Mobile, Desktop, and Tablet friendly
  • Dynamic Pages with Database Feature (for websites with lots of products)


I will give you unlimited revisions until you are satisfied so do not worry about anything. 



Moreover, I can do custom offers depending on the work that includes the number of pages and functionalities besides designs. Do not hesitate to ask any question before ordering.

If you want to see my previous work just inbox me I will show you my best work.



If you are interested in making a beautiful Wix website all you need to do is contact me. For Portfolio Inbox me. 



Kindly, INBOX me first so that we can talk more about your website just to avoid unnecessary cancellation and late deliveries.



Have a nice day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Job!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot :)

Seller's Response:

He really did a great work in a very short time. We have worked in the past too and he always delivered the quality work. He is highly recommended by me. Thank you meesum!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much sir :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent work is done by Meesum. I was having an issue with my banner image and he fixed it in a giffy. I am truly satisfied as I was having a conversation with him for a while and he proved to be the best and met my expectations. Highly recommend. Will definitely use his services in the future. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment