Thursday, March 19, 2020

Create A Full Custom Wix Website, Logo, SEO And More











About:

If you are looking for a Unique, Functional and an Original Website (while you want to save your money to minimum spending), then you have come to the right place.



If you decide to work with me, I can guarantee you will have my absolute dedication in order for you to be satisfied and for you to get a product which would fulfill all of your demands.



I work full time, including weekends and holidays as well :) with the following advantages:



  • Professional Full Wix web-site design
  • Desktop, Tablet and Mobile design
  • Redesigning Wix web-site
  • E-commerce (Wix Store or custom Store)
  • Logo Design
  • Favicon Design
  • SEO
  • Custom Wix Apps
  • Constant support for the clients
  • Guaranteed delivery on time
  • My full commitment to your project


Notice: 

Through Wix, the website can be created and designed for free, with certain disadvantages and prohibitions. If you would like a free Wix website, I will do my best to use all the advantages.

If you don`t have your own images, it is possible to use free Wix images.





Please Contact me before ordering, so we can discuss about your project and for you to receive the website of your desire.



Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon.



Have a great day ! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent to work with. Very intuitive and offer lots of great advice.

:

it is my pleasure to work with you sir, great buyer

:

Seller completed the required job and I would work with him again.

:

Very good communication and extremely fast work, very pleased.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment