Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create a complete professional website from scratch

I will create a complete professional website from scratch












About:

Hi Fiverr Buyers,

If you are looking for a pro web developer for you website, you are at right place. I am pro web developer and designer with 5+ years of experience and many globally satisfied clients. I can develop, design and create high quality website of all types.

In this GIG, I will:
  • Install and Configure WordPress on Hosting
  • Install Premium Theme
  • Install and Configure Necessary Plugins
  • Cross Browser Compatible (Responsive)
  • Create Required Pages + (About, Contact, Privacy)
  • Integrate Social Profiles
  • Upload the Required Content
  • Optimize for Search Engines (SEO) - Premium Package Only
  • 20 High Quality Backlinks - Premium Package Only
  • Multiple Revisions
  • 100% Client Satisfaction

Note: Please message me for any custom order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment