Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will build a professional wix website for you

I will build a professional wix website for you












About:

I'm a professional web designer and in this gig I will make you a professional WIX  website. Everything from responsive WIX , landing page, squeeze page, themes or template you name it. If its on WIX , Just leave it to me! 

I will create the fully customised website you always wanted. As always,100% satisfaction guaranteed or full refund. Drop me a message if you have any questions!


I desgin website for the following:
  • BUSINESS
  • CORPORATE
  • CHURCHES
  • E-COMMERCE
  • PERSONAL
  • PHOTOGRAPHY
  • WEDDING
  • ETC

What can I do for you:
  • Design a WIX website from Scratch.
  • Redesign your existing WIX web-site to a more professional and standard website
  • Add new features.
  • Transfer your current web-site to WIX.

I am full time freelancer and I am always online and ready to take orders

If you have any question PLEASE feel free to contact me.....I will respond within minutes.

Thanks

Reviews


hershkoy:Second purchase from Sourav! He was very helpful, provided exactly what he promised and in addition helped us after that with questions that we had, and he was very patient with our needs. I will definite buy from him again if needed

sourav_8172:Thanks a lot for purchasing my service for the second time and I am very happy to work with you.Of course if you need any service then I will always help you.Your support will always help me. Thanks for again.

hershkoy:Sourav was really helpful with a specific website that we needed to our business. He provided the task on time and it was exactly what we needed. I will come again

sourav_8172:I am very very happy to work with you.

qeneni:Perfectly done


No comments:

Post a Comment