Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do wordpress customization or redesign wordpress website

I will do wordpress customization or redesign wordpress website












About:

I am Abdullah Shahid, a WordPress Developer.I am proud to have served over 2000 clients with 100% rating.


This gig offers WordPress Customization on theme level or core functionality.


Features of Gig:

-  Complete Redesign of a WordPress Website

- Custom Branding

- Fixing Css Issues

- Addition of a new feature

- Fixing errors bugs

- Integrations like newsletter, payment providers etc..


I create your website with dummy text (if you don´t provide content) that you will be able to add text & images & unlimited pages with a click! No coding required.

Please contact me for a custom quote! :)


A satisfied client is the main goal and behind every custom website design project I take on.  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment