Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create wordpress newspaper or magazine site

I will create wordpress newspaper or magazine site












About:

Do you want to Earn with newspaper or magazine website?
Yes, You are in right place.
I will customize your WordPress Magazine or Newspaper website that allows you to easily write and publish articles and blog posts.
I will also be helped you to get Facebook instant articles.
So, Don't waste your time.

#About This Gig:

  • Premium theme
  • Blog Reviews, Ratings
  • Blog Post Variations
  • Blog Post Slider-Multiple
  • Social Media
  • Install SEO Plugins
  • Backup & Restore
  • Printable Invoices
  • Sales Reports
  • Open Source
  • Documentation
  • Security
  • Unlimited Revision until you are satisfied
  •  Responsive Design
  • 24/7 Support.
  • Domain&Hosting(if you need)

#What Type of Newspaper website is :
  • Politics and Economics
  • Fashion & Beauty
  • Sports, Outdoors & Travel
  • Cars & Motorcycles
  • Tech Newspaper
  • Video Sharing Newspaper
  • Home , Family, Health
  • Or any kind of Newspaper website as you want.

Demo:  http://www.newsbd69.com
             http://websupport.ml/provatbarta

If you want to see my demo please contact me. I am ready for you.

[ Note: Before order please send me  a messege first. ]

Thanks.

Reviews


royta10:Excellent!

hasanmia69:Thnks you so much for your great review

royta10:Excellent!

hasanmia69:Thnks you so much for your great review

:


No comments:

Post a Comment