Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design and develop a website

I will design and develop a website












About:

Hi! 
I am a professional web developer and designer.
I will provide :

1. Fully Responsive Website as per your requirements
2. Best design and layout revisions until 100% satisfaction
3. 100% Search Engine Friendly URL structure and SEF patches applied
4. Special attention to UI/UX
5. Visually attractive Graphical layout
6. Enhanced Security with Image optimization 
7. Social Media Integration, Contact Forms, Google Maps, Newsletter Subscription & Mailing list
. Security best practices followed


Blog & Magazine, Corporate, Education, Entertainment, Non-profit, Real estate, Retail, Wedding, Portfolio, Services, Music. Legal, Saloon, Gym, Health & Fitness, E-commerce Stores & All


if you don’t know which package is right for you, then contact me.

Reviews


spiliostheodora:excellent professional with persistence towards details to reach top quality!

spiliostheodora:Great professional with enthusiasm to solve the difficult.

kaleidoman:The cooperation with axim247 was a great pleasure. Thanks to Fiverr, communication was fast and reliable. Axim247 responded to all my requests and implemented them at astonishing speed. My expectations were exceeded by far! We split my website project into 3 gigs because I was not sure if we could realize my project on such a distance. With axim247

axim247:Thank you.

hudahuda147:Very Good person \n\nGood Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment