Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design a responsive wordpress website for you

I will design a responsive wordpress website for you












About:

This GIG is designed to get you up and running quickly with a high powered website running on Wordpress, a state of the art Content Management System (CMS) where you dont need to be techy to run your own website. I will install and configure your website using a theme that you select. I'll also add my custom plugin pack (tools to help you with your SEO, site optimization and various tools)

I specialize in:

  • High quality, innovative web design 
  • Full service branding 
  • Responsive website development (mobile\tablet) 
  • Loading time optimization 
  • Social Media Strategies 
  • Advanced SEO\Google optimization 
  • Ecommerce and Woocommerce 

Methodology: Responsiveness, unlimited revisions

Web designer at Giga Consulting Ltd

Availability: Immediately

Kindly Contact me before placing your order

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment