Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will be give you best web design and responsive website and

I will be give you best web design and responsive website and












About:

I am a WordPress Developer I have experience with WP.

 I will be show my skill and experience in this Gig.

  • WordPress  Install and Configuration.
  • Plugin  Installation & Configuration
  • WooCommerce Installation and configure.
  • Any small or big Customization in theme or website.
  • Install, customize and fix WordPress Themes.
  • Website backup & WordPress version upgrade.
  • Any Customization issue, and speed optimization to less than 4s.
  • Fix PHP, Ajax, JavaScript, HTML & CSS bug or error
  • SEO with google search tag.
  • Improve your Website Security AND much more.

What I need for start my job ?

1. WordPress Admin panel access(if you have already this).

2. Hosting or cPanel login (If you buy a hosting ).

3. FTP Access(if you have).

Please feel free to contact with me if you have any more questions.

Reviews


darrellparke728:Thank you, great job and very fast.

ashikjs:outstanding experience!!

djeriksen:Very pleased with how he works, how he follows up the customer and how the page is setting up the way you want. \nHighly recommend

ashikjs:Thank you for your feedback and again tip,\r\noutstanding experience, Great communication and wonderful understanding.

zatmerrana:A good experience. He went above and beyond and he tried very hard to make me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment