Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create you a website and host with expert account management

I will create you a website and host with expert account management












About:

When I design a website not only do I think to myself ‘does it look good?’ I'm also thinking ‘does it work well?’.

I love what I do! It’s my job to create stunning websites that wow your audience both visually and technically. I believe the quality of your website should reflect the quality of your business. 

That's why passion, power, and imagination fuel every one of my designs. It's what sparks creativity and separates the successful websites from the rest. Your business is my business so I will be as passionate as you are (if not more) about your goals and its desire to succeed. 

When it all boils down, I take the stress away and let you carry on with what you do best. Simple.

With each of the 3 packages I offer, you will receive the following:

Custom website designed to feature your content and services. I will come up with my own concept for the site, otherwise, if you have sites you like you can share them with me for ideas.

  • Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied. 
  • Built on a Wordpress CMS.
  • Mobile/Tablet Friendly.
  • Social Media accounts connected.
  • SEO Optimization so that you are found in online Google search.
  • 60 Days of Support 

Ready to get started?

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment