Monday, August 27, 2018

I will build or redesign your ideal wix website

I will build or redesign your ideal wix website












About:

Hey there!

My name is Deanna. I am a professional website designer and builder on the wix platform. 
If you are looking to redesign or build a website from scratch, I am here to help.

I like to work together with the buyer to create their ideal website by gathering ideas through picture inspiration, color schemes, website references, etc. 


I strive to deliver a professional and properly functioning website that works well for your business and meets your expectations. 

* Please contact me before ordering to discuss your ideas.

Thank you!

Reviews


rajabdul:she's awesome

nariman2013:Communicated with me all the way. Professional and highly motivated

chris7luv:There are too many excellent things to say about this seller. Deanna was simply amazing! She took the time and effort to make sure everything was taken care of and that I understood different processes that were newer to me. She deserves the highest credit! So easy to work with and so understanding! AMAZING. Thanks Deanna!

deerng27:Extremely friendly and professional!\r\n\r\nChris was a pleasure to work with.

beccadsbakery:I had the most amazing experience. she communicated with me the entire time and made a million changes for me. She did everything I asked with the utmost patience and kindness. Fiverr says 3 revisions but honesty I was given many opportunities to make changes and work alongside her. \nAmazing!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment