Monday, August 27, 2018

I will upgrade drupal and update modules for you

I will upgrade drupal and update modules for you












About:

I am Drupal enthusiast, so developing, designing, fixing, optimization and customization of your drupal website is my forte.

I can help update drupal (drupal 7.32-drupal 7.54),
Upgrade (drupal 7.xx-drupal 8.x.x)
 Migration of Ubercart to Drupal commerce, 
Drupal Web-design
Drupal training,
payment integration,
Drupal SEO

Speed up your Drupal website and restore your website from hackers and integrate better security and many more.


Contact me;

1.if your package is not listed above, I do all Drupal related tasks..

2. If you Need good communication for your project and someone to share your ideas for new website.

3. Tech support for Drupal related tasks

I am ready to apply my Drupal skills and expertise while giving you a competitive price, and make sure you satisfied as my client., expect great turnaround..


NB: DruKieu is not applicable to e-commerce websites, please contact me to discuss compatibility.

Standard gig(Drucatchy) fee might varies depending on simplicity/complexity. Contact me if you have questions.

Tips makes my day and make me do the MJ moonwalk  :)

Reviews


burozero:simboy4real updated an old Drupal website for us. He fixed everything that had broken and the website looks identical to the old website. The seller is nice and communicates well.

liammitchell94:Great and fast work

mbrowd:great job on updating drupal core and modules... very quick turnaround.

albatrosstech:Well done! Thanks a lot!

sundenj:Easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment