Monday, August 27, 2018

I will upload and edit wordpress plugin or theme

I will upload and edit wordpress plugin or theme












About:

I would upload amp; edit WordPress plugin or theme. Customize it to your specifications.
For an additional gig , I would create a new theme , even with a flash header or your logo, however job delivery time may vary . Would also do any other php,WordPress,Joomla job - with - for more gigs - agreement. Job delivery depends with the work - if only Theme upload and/or quick edit - it would be a matter of hours

Reviews


wenkty:Perfect. Job deliver as fast as 2 hours. I request for modification and its done less than 30min. Recommended for plugin modification

obamacash:Appreciated, thans

wenkty:Perfect! Fast delivery and good communication.

obamacash:Appreciated, Thanks

theartisan_:Very quick and supportive seller. Great communication. I would recommend this service for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment