Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design or redesign a customized wix website

I will design or redesign a customized wix website












About:

It's all about customized web designs well-suited to your needs!

1. What we can do for you:
  • Design a WIX site from scratch.
  • Revamp your WIX web-site to next level
  • Add new features which are not directly available on WIX html widgets or WIX CODE

2. We provide unlimited revisions after completion, until you're fully satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with a fully customized website to fit your requirements.

3. Comprehensive onsite SEO is provided with an additional cost. Offsite SEO provided at an additional cost as well.

4. Text content for the website can be provided with an additional cost.

Either your Wix logins or adding us as a contributor (please request my Wix logins for this) is required to edit the site.

Please contact us before  placing an order to discuss the necessary details and cost.

Reviews


appleapple12345:Great things come with time

webshop93:Good experience!

torresjp:Once again I requested his professional services in order to enhance my website and customize it according to e-commerce business needs. In fact, he completed my website a month ago but our professional relationship continues as he gladly offered to continue helping me with my website technical issues and needs while my business continues to grow.

webshop93:Thank you!

chancebeasley:The seller was very willing to make any changes along the way until it was the way I wanted it. It turned out great.


No comments:

Post a Comment