Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will build a professional and mobile friendly, e-commerce website with payment gateways

I will build a professional and mobile friendly, e-commerce website with payment gateways












About:

Hello,

Thank you for checking out my gig. If you choose to work with me, I will design and develop an attractive, mobile friendly WordPress website or a landing page using a pre-selected theme of your choice. If you prefer, we can work together to select the perfect theme for your business. I will customize the theme to your specifications and brand identity.

What You Can Expect From This Gig:


-A professionally designed website tailored for your business
-E-commerce Functionality (if selected)
-Installing relevant plugins
-installing the premium theme.
-Optimizing images
-Content creation or upload
-Customize each and every page according to your requirements
-Responsive Animation
-Re-design your existing website
-Google Maps
-Working contact forms
-Constant Contact or MailChimp Integration
-Social Media Channel Integration

Services & Features:
 
✔ Satisfaction Guarantee 
✔ On-Time Delivery 
✔ Money Back Guarantee 
✔ Post Project Support

Please send me a brief message about your request before placing an order.

Best,

Precious


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment