Sunday, February 9, 2020

Thrive Theme Customization,Thrive Theme Develop And Install Thrive Architect











About:

I will do design, setup and implement a superb and modern-styled website to provide WordPress Thrive Theme Development / Thrive Themes Content Design & Management. I have depth knowledge of WordPress/Theme/Plugins/Thrive Architect. I will Redesign your site with Thrive Architect Builder as you want. And also provide you Thrive theme Customization.

I Offered you:

 ⏭►install WordPress

⏭►install Thrive Theme and Plugins

⏭►Custom design for landing page.

⏭►Theme color customization.

⏭►Fully Tablet & mobile responsive website

⏭►Autoresponder integration (MailChimp, active campaign, Get response)  

⏭►Content Upload (Your content)

⏭►create contact form

⏭►best converting full optin funnel  and webinar funnel

⏭►Sitemap creation

⏭►Fantastic sliding & parallax effect

⏭►Corporate / Portfolio Custom Design with thrive architect.

⏭►Setup gradient overlay.

When you are placing order then Please contact with me before

My Guarantee:

 ⏭►100% Money back guarantee.

 ⏭►Super-Fast Delivery.

 ⏭►24/7 Friendly Support.

 ⏭►Ensure 100% Client satisfaction

Reviews


:

Willing to go extra miles to provide satisfaction

:

Working with Sabur was great, we had to reschedule our delivery time a couple times because of the size of the project, but he was always communicative and responsive with every comment I gave him. I would be happy to work with him anytime again :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment