Monday, February 10, 2020

Any Wordpress Customization And Web Development











About:

Hi,

I'm a Full-stack Wordpress developer having a great experience and put intention when it comes to full website development.

I will design and develop the full responsive Wordpress site for you. I will install Wordpress on your server. Create a full website with the installation of your theme and plugin as well as import all of the theme's demo content. I also fix your WordPress and website errors. 

What include in my service: 



  1. I will build the website using any recommended Wordpress Theme.
  2. Theme installation + import demo content (exact look and feel of the demo website) 
  3. Logo fixing   
  4. All default plugins included into template and extra as per need 
  5. SEO Optimized.
  6. Social Media Accounts.

To complete this job efficiently, I will need:

  1. your hosting account information and domain name 
  2. Your Wordpress Theme file or theme link that you like 
  3. An EPS/Ai/PDF/PSD of your company logo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a really nice job, can absolutely recommend him!

Seller's Response:

I am so happy working with him

:

Good communication, will hire again. Highly recommended for Wordpress customization

:

very good developer.

:

Very kind person and excellent experience. Wanna work again ... Thank you sir....




No comments:

Post a Comment