Monday, February 10, 2020

Design And Redesign Wix Website Or Landing Page











About:

  WIX WEBSITE



I will design eye catching and killer Wix Website for your Business.
I create aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly websites for small businesses at a practical cost in order for them to get their feet off the ground and thrive in a world full of corporations.



I will Design and Develop Wix Websites that includes Premium apps and Fully Responsive!





> Improve Layout
> Graphics Improve
> Seo Improve
> Awesome Menu add
> Add Professional Header & Footer
> Font Resize (font-family change, resizing) 
> Add awesome Background (video background, pictures etc)
> Add Awesome Background Effect (parallax, zooming parallax etc)



Note:



I have summarized the Packages to make it easier for you to chose best according to your  but if you think it doesn't fit your requirements, Please contact me for Custom Offer.



Before order please contact with me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment