Monday, March 9, 2020

Weebly Website Design Redesign Or Do Weebly Landing Page Design











About:

Wellcome!

☞Contact me before Order specially iPage and College Web Pro based Weebly sites.

If you want to design a small  & professional website on Wix / Weebly?


Here I'm to help you to do this job professionally.
I have five years experience in Weebly and Wix and
I develop/design many websites on Wix/Weebly


Here what can i do in weebly / Wix:



  •  Provide Best, Modern, Responsive and User-Friendly Web Solutions using Weebly design Great for startups and Easy to use.
  • Add slider banner/Images, Gallery
  • Color scheme related Navigation Menu/Menus
  • Eye-Catching Design
  • parallax, pop up and many features according to your requirements
  • Landing Page
  • Footer Content Modification
  • Social Buttons & Icons


What I need to make a site:
  • Content or images each page you want to use.
  • Login details your account your id or password.  


I will create a fully customized website you always wanted.

As always:

►100% satisfaction guaranteed.
► Fast Response Back  

► Frequent Updates during work.



Most Important first contact with me, then place the order. 


Note: Prices change, rise according to your requirements.
My services only on Weebly & Wix Platform. 24/7


HAVE A NICE DAY.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved that Sonya was very kind, patient and prompt. She took the time to explain everything thoroughly. Her work is awesome!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for such a smooth transaction and clear project details. I am glad you liked my work. I look forward to working with you again in future.

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication, prompt delivery, and a job well done. Will be working together again on our next sales page project!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, for your trust. It's been a pleasure working with you. I loved the way you communicated, provided all content in time. I look forward to working with you again in the future. And I highly appreciate your efforts. Good Luck!!!

Seller's Response:

Amazing as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment