Monday, March 9, 2020

Build HQ Arbitrage Trading Bot, Crypto Trading Bot,Arbitrage Bot, Trading Bot











About:

TRADING BOT, TRADING BOT, TRADING BOT, HQ ARBITRAGE BOT, CRYPTO TRADING BOT

Hi, welcome to my gig

we are team of crypto pro developer with more than 12 years working experience and also senior web, app and software developer

  *Arbitrage Trading Bot Development And Launching



You need a professional Arbitrage Bot For your Cryptocurrency Trade Business..

I will set up a real trader bot that trade and access any exchange and support any form of brokerages

Developing this for you won't be a problem, Just get me your vps server And Also Type to me your requirements and i will make this for you to your satisfaction.



FEATURES OF THE TRADING BOT

  • Can work on Most popular exchanges
  • Precoded strategies
  •  Easy to use
  • Addons
  • Offers Customization
  • Efficiency
  • Freedom to users
  • Multiple options
  • multi users
  • Can work as extension
  • multi OS
  • 8-10% Profit Daily
  • Deploy on your VPS server
  • Trade Automatically
  • Live Market Update
  • Backtesting
  • Profitable Strategies
  • Indicators(ATR,MACD,Supertrend,RSI)
  • Accept Flat Currency/Cryptic Currency
  • Versions; Web Based, Mobile, Desktop Based
  • Ability to trade 150+ Coins
  • Notification
  • Trade Alerts
  • Market Maker 
  • API & Sensor Integration&Config etc
contact me now.

thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent delivery i think.

Seller's Response:

he is so fast and pro thanks for The Great Service

:

great buyer with great experience!!!!!! thanks so much sir

:

I have been facing a lot of issues with my bank and my payment gateway, I have issues when most of customers wants to purchase and order from website, most of the time I don't receive money, or they aren't able to transfer, but with the help of this developer, I was able to receive any funds from my

:

Very good buyer to work with




1 comment:

  1. Automated Foreign exchange Buying and selling is the act of utilizing a pc program to purchase and promote forex pairs on the foreign exchange market. https://www.phptrader.com/

    ReplyDelete