Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

I will install the latest version of the free, open-source forums software, phpBB. I can also upgrade your software to the latest version.
I have been a Styles Team member on the official phpBB forums for 2 years (my profile: https://www.phpbb.com/community/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=69297), so I certainly know my way around the software. I've been also an administrator of the official Arabic support site of the forums for 8 years.


Note: This gig does not include designing custom styles or logo.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Developer who knows your product well. For sure we will use again. Thanks

Seller's Response:

He was very patient with me even though I changed a lot of things! Thank you!

:

Excellent service once again! This is my 2nd time and I'm more blown away by this brilliant guy. 1 million stars and moons for this fella!

:

If there were 100 stars I would have given him 100 stars. This guy is so polite, fast, extremely knowledgeable and professional. Did my job in one hour. Great seller! I seriously recommend him to all and sundry. I'll definitely patronize over and over again! Thanks man, you're the best of the best.

:

It was my pleasure, thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment